Protecting national borders is critical to a country’s security. However, detecting potential intruders or smugglers in unpredictable weather and completely dark surroundings is a real challenge. But infrared thermal imaging cameras can help meet the detection needs in late night and other low-light conditions.
Infrared thermal imaging camera can produce clear image in dark night without any other light source. Of course, thermal imaging is also practical in the daytime. It is not interfered by the sun light like the normal CCTV camera. Moreover, its thermal contrast is hard to be covered, and those who try to camouflage or hide in the bushes or in the dark will have no way to hide.
Thermal imaging technology can detect temperature changes. Infrared thermal imaging camera can produce clear image according to the subtle change of temperature, that is, heat source signal. The image produced by it under any weather condition and without any other light source can be seen clearly, making the object be very delicate. Infrared thermal imaging camera can also detect human shaped targets far away, so it is very suitable for border surveillance.
Infrared thermal imaging camera is usually used with our long range zoom camera, up to 30x/35x/42x/50x/86x/90x optical zoom, max 920mm lens. These are called multi-sensor systems/EO/IR system installed on the azimuth / tilt head, and can be easily integrated with the radar system in the STC reconnaissance function, widely used on border, marine, air security. If the radar detects an object, the thermal imaging camera will automatically turn to the correct direction, which is convenient for the operator to see exactly what the light spot on the radar screen is.In addition, the multi-sensor configuration can also be equipped with GPS and digital magnetic compass to ensure that the operator is clear about the position and direction of the camera. Some systems are also equipped with laser rangefinders, which can measure the distance of objects, and can also be optionally equipped with a tracker.
Our EO/IR camera use Single-IP:
1. The raw video output of thermal camera is used as source of encoder, the video effect is good.
2. The structure is simple, easy to maintain and reduce the failure rate.
3. The PTZ size is more compact.
4. Unified UI of thermal camera and zoom camera, easy to operate.
5. Modular design, multiple zoom cameras and thermal cameras can be optional.
Disadvantages Of traditional Dual IP:
1. Take the analog video output of the thermal camera as the source of encoder of analog video server, which results in more details loss.
2. The structure is complex, and the switch is used to expand the network interface, increasing the failure rate.
3. The UI of thermal camera and zoom camera is different, which is difficult to manage.
Our EO/IR camera Intelligence features:
Supports 9 IVS rules: Tripwire, Cross Fence Detection, Intrusion, Abandoned Object, Fast-Moving, Parking Detection, Missing Object, Crowd Gathering Estimation, Loitering Detection. Deep learning intelligence such asface recognition is under development.
Post time: Jul-06-2020